*** INCLUDES UPDATES RELATED TO COVID-19 PRACTICES***
The Beaucatcher Motel is happy to share that our local government is now allowing for ALL LEISURE AND ESSENTIAL travelers to come to Asheville. Until further notice, we have made a pledge with Buncombe County Health Department to ensure a Stay Safe environment for all guests and our staff alike. In order to do this, some operational changes have been made. Below you will find our general hotel rules and policies with updates related to COVID-19. We try to keep our policies simple and straightforward and are in place to maintain the quality, comfort and safety of your stay. Should you have any questions about any of our policies, please do not hesitate to contact us
* Our front desk hours are changed to:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:00am-11:00pm
Thursday - Sunday: 24 hours open
* Check is in at 3:00pm, Check Out at 12:00pm
* We are practicing social distancing and wearing of masks within 6 feet of any persons in all areas of the hotel and request you do the same. Wearing masks within 6 feet of anyone in the public is a state government mandate now in North Carolina.
* We are serving a limited continental breakfast selection which consists of options that will be safely bagged for your pick up or can be picked up in the self serve buffet. Capacity in our dining room is limited to local ordinance guidance. Our lobby Coffee service is now self-serve and available throughout the day when the lobby is open.
* We are offering contactless stay-over housekeeping service only which means staff is not allowed to enter any occupied room (whether the guest is inside or not). Per local authority guidance, we will only be fully servicing rooms once a room has been checked out. More details of this will be provided upon check in and in your room.
* We are following CDC and local health department guidance on safer cleaning/disinfecting practices related to COVID-19.
* Our courtyard will remain closed for leisure seating but you will still have access to your own private balcony or shared patio, available based on your room type.
* We will have emergency on-call support staff available 24-7 in the event the reception is closed, the number is posted on our front door sign.
- Cancellation Policy - If you cancel up to 1 day before arrival, no money will be charged. If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to arrival, you will be charged for the entire first nights rate plus tax. There will be no refunds for early departures or no shows. Cancellations can be made by contacting our front desk or emailing your request to us. Ig you booked through a third party (Expedia, Booking.com, etc) please contact that company to cancel.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card. We reserve the right to authorize your card for up to 1 day prior to arrival. If your card does not authorize, your reservation will be invalid and subject to cancellation by 6:00pm on day of arrival.
- We do not accommodate guests within a 60 mile radius of the hotel, if your reservation details and/or photo ID upon check shows an address within this radius, your reservation will be cancelled.
- We are a pet free facility, if evidence of an unauthorized animal is seen by our staff, your account will be charged with a fee. If your pet is a service animal, we ask that you inform us PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL, so that we may properly assess the necessary criteria related to the service animal. If we do not have proper notice of your service animal prior to your arrival, you may be charged a fee.
- We are a non-smoking facility, if evidence of unauthorized smoking is found in your room, your account may be charged a fee.
- We do not have any handicap accessible rooms available at this property.
- All guests staying on property are required to show a valid photo ID upon check-in
- We accept Cash, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex), Money Orders and Travelers Checks
- An additional security deposit (if paying with cash) or credit card hold will be assessed for incidentals at check-in. The hold or cash deposit will be released only after check-out and your room has been inspected, free of damages or any charges to the room (including any unauthorized pet fee or smoking fee).
- If you wish to pay with a credit card, the cardholder must be present to verify
- We are happy to receive your Special Requests prior to your arrival and we will do our best to accommodate your needs however, this is subject to availability and additional charges may apply
These changes/policies will be in place until further notice.
We are deeply thankful to all our guests and patrons who have continued to support us in these times and give our pledge to ensure pleasant and safe stay for you and your guests.
Yours in Hospitality,
The Beaucatcher, a boutique motel