Thank you for considering The Beaucatcher for your accommodations when visiting Asheville. Below you will find our general hotel rules and policies. We try to keep our policies simple and straightforward and are in place to maintain the quality, comfort and safety of your stay. Should you have any questions about any of our policies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Our current front desk hours are (Monday-Tuesday open from 7:00am-11:00pm and Wednesday-Sunday open 24 hours)
- Check-In after 3:00pm
- Check-Out by 12:00pm
- All rooms are non-smoking
- We are not pet friendly
- We currently do not have handicap accessible rooms
- Cancellation Policy - If you cancel up to 1 day before arrival, no money will be charged. If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to arrival, you will be charged for the entire first nights rate plus tax. There will be no refunds for early departures or no shows. Cancellations can be made by contacting our front desk or emailing your request to us. Ig you booked through a third party (Expedia, Booking.com, etc) please contact that company to cancel.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card. We reserve the right to authorize your card for up to 1 day prior to arrival. If your card does not authorize, your reservation will be invalid and subject to cancellation by 6:00pm on day of arrival.
- All guests staying on property are required to show a valid photo ID upon check-in
- We accept Cash, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex), Money Orders and Travelers Checks
- An additional security deposit (if paying with cash) or credit card hold will be assessed for incidentals at check-in. The hold or cash deposit will be released only after check-out and your room has been inspected, free of damages or any charges to the room.
- If you wish to pay with a credit card, the cardholder must be present to verify
- We are happy to receive your Special Requests prior to your arrival and we will do our best to accommodate your needs however, this is subject to availability and additional charges may apply